Facts & Figures
A European parcels delivery network that keeps growing
Kiala offers fast and convenient delivery & return of your parcels to close-by collection points.
- A unique and many times awarded technology platform that ensures a very high quality service.
- Today, the European network of Kiala can count on 7,200 Kiala Points and 1,050 Click & Collect Points distributed in 5 European markets (France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands and Spain).
In February 2012, Kiala joined the UPS group. Since then, the model has been deployed under the name of UPS Access PointTM in the UK and UPS Paket Shop in Germany. The network now includes over 11,700 collection points in 7 European markets. In 2014, Kiala & UPS will count on more than 13,000 collection points in their European network.
Awards and Prizes
|For its technological platform dedicated to a Collection Point network|
|For its 1 for 1 exchange solution in a Collection Point (patent)|
|For its intelligent return solution of parcels in Collection Points|
|For its solution dedicated to multichannel players, facilitating online purchase/collection in store|
A 98,5% satisfaction score
According to a survey on 10,000 consumers, Kiala has a high satisfaction rate of 98.5%.
Moreover, it was shown that Kiala users are very active e-consumers. Indeed, Kiala users usually buy twice as often on the Internet as the average e-consumer (43% of Kiala users vs. 22% of online consumers buy at least once a month on the Internet). *
* Source: Study Kiala/Marquest, July 2010 on 10 000 people.
The Kiala user's profile
- 60% of Kiala users are women
- 72% of Kiala users are between 25 and 54 years old
- 67% of Kiala users are part of the working population
- 49% of Kiala users are part of the top occupational categories *
* Source: Kiala survey conducted in July 2010 with 10,000 Kiala users